BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


A TERRIBLE SUNDAY
2010年11月6日星期六


Just now happened a quarrel.
mama papa n bro were quarrel...a very fierce quarrel
very loud very horror...the first time I saw you all have such a serious quarrel.
i'm afraid...really scared...i'm alone hide in the upstairs...
i'm afraid to go downstairs...
i cannot stand...and i cried..i cry loudly...
this is the first time i cry so loudly...papa also heard.
i just hope that you all calm down...close up the bad temper...
and use a good way to talk with others..can? mama...please..

I don't want saw any quarrel and argue between us...i hate that.
i want a harmony family...a happy family.
mama...please don't always get angry...

I don't have any place to vent..the only way is cry...to let my emotions better...
Only here I can write my feelings and let me vent...
i'm really afraid such quarrel,it was very terrible...
mama...bro...please don't do that..
can you all promise me...? i don't want quarrel :((
please promise me...




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my KAWAII ★ BLOGGIE . Feel free to read around, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if u are one of them, out now !!!This skin was made by a HERO , so remember no rip or copy. Thanks a lot. If u want to link-ex, tag me n please read the WELCOME below!✿✿✿


CLICK IT !!


WELCOME

Omedeto !! U are the other PRINCE and PRINCESS now !!
Leave ur WORDS before u click the [x] mark above !!
You can BOLD ,italic & underline here but no strike it!!
Arigatogozaimasu !!
For more information, please click,
✿ GIRL ✿ !!


FACEBOOK BADGE

Tiffany 矮矮

创建您的徽章


STUFFS

Web Page Counters


TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
chit chaat with me ♡
No spam and rude mess

ShoutMix chat widget

BREAK THE SILENCE


CALENDAR



DOLL DOLL




PAST POST

SPM IS COMING
❤ MY CONFIDANT•FUKUSHIN
❤ HAPPIEE SUUUNDAYY
❤ 月饼日
๑ LOVELY FREN's BIRTHDAY___❤
๑MY BIRTHDAY____★
❤ 水果篮子•生肖奇缘
❤ 小说
๑ 生病记
๑ 杂巴郎...

CREDITS

desgin : Bach Trang
cbox layout : chick-house
idea : happy stop
domain : co.nr
favicon : chick-house